Sunday, September 14, 2008

U[date [t 3

1.  Beaitiful Texas night.  A "not so hot" front came through.  Humidity dropped to 70 [er cent.  Darkness is taxin Miss G's youch typing skills.

2. Chronicle reports airport will reopen tomorrow.  Good news for Miss G/  Atlanta here she comes!

3. Chippy 38 appeared at the end of the driveway between the time Miss G left for a bikeride and before she came back.  Poor squirrel didn;t see them coming.  They never do.

4. Miss G is on her 4th batch of bloodytinis.  She prolly won't bother to make dinner.... the olives are satisfyingher hunger.

5. Gonna have to sit in the truck to charge laptop since curfew is in effect,  Not complaining, 

6.  Can;t wait to get to Atlanta to A: bathe  B:  post the pictures I've taken,

7. I love you all, dear readers,  and wish you were here with me now. Mostlt because I am bored to tears!!!!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping you can actually get out tomorrow, and have a safe trip :o)

Anonymous said...

Olives can be very filling and I think they have a lot of nutrition! Or at least that's my story...and I'm sticking to it.

I'll look forward to seeing your pics. Have a safe trip!!

Hugs, Beth

Anonymous said...

Hope you get out as soon as you can. Miis Annie is a good babysitter or you wouldn't go. Take some really good bubble bath with you and enjoy! Dannelle