Friday, September 5, 2008

Dripping Drag Queen!

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!  It's 3am and Miss Ginger can't sleep because of the irritating post nasal drip that is keeping her awake!  This has been happening a lot lately!  She really needs to get in to see her ENT doctor,  but he's SOOO hard to schedule around Miss G's travel schedule!
 
Dr. M is a hoot!  He's from somewhere in South America,  and his accent sounds just like the bee in the Nasonex commercials.
And because he an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor,  he uses the phrase "nasal allergy congestion" in almost every sentence.  And he says it JUST LIKE that bee:  "na- sull all-orgy con-jess-ty-own"!  It cracks me up every time!!  Except now. because I'm not sleeping.  and I should be. but I can't.  because it drips. and drips. and drips.  AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!
I just took some pills and sprayed some spray.  But really, it won't stop until I have sat up long enough for it all to drain.  Enjoy your sleep,  TFBOMGG readers.  Miss G will just sit here and drain. Alone. With no one to talk to except Shelby and Jackson.
Lest you jump to conclusions,  Dr. Nasonex Bee has run extensive (and painful!) tests to make sure they are not the cause of my sinusitis.  I am not allergic to them!  Dr. Bee calls what I have "acute vasomotor sinusitis", and there's not a lot one can do about it but treat the symptoms and wait for it to clear.  So while you sweet people are snug in your beds, I'll just sit here and drip. and drip. and drip. and drip......
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you had a miserable night. I hope things dried up and you were able to get some rest. What did Shelby and Jackson have to say about it?

I love that Nasonex bee! I like it when he says, "I have returned, my leetle flowair." I would crack up, too, at hearing that voice come from your doc!

Hugs, Beth

Anonymous said...

Don't overdo on OTC meds- hope you "Dry up," hehehe, and get some rest! Dannelle

Anonymous said...

Did Shelby and Jackson keep you good company?  Hope that your drip dryed fast :o)