Monday, September 24, 2007

Trash Disco was FABULOUS!

Sunday night's Trash Disco event was groovie,  outta site FABULOUS!  I think everyone had a great time and we raised lotsa money for the Krewe!  ShyAnne were her typically FABULOUS self as my co-emcee, and all the boys and girls on stage looked great! Check out the photos on my website at www.ggrant008.com!  I think the surprise hit of the night was the "Retirement Village People",  and I'm sorry I didn't get to snap any pics of them!  If anyone has photos they want to share,  email them and I'll add them to my website!  The next big event for the Krewe is Fais Do Do on October 6th.  We'll be drawing for the 40" Westinghouse flat screen TV with built in DVD player,  so get your tickets from a Krewe member or email me at ggrant008@aol.com or ginger@ggrant008.com and we'll get you hooked up with some!

No comments: