Saturday, September 29, 2007

Taking the weekend off!

It's been a week since Trash Disco and Miss Ginger is STILL tired!  So,  this weekend the wigs are staying in the closet and Miss G. is having a weekend off!  Don't get me wrong... I love doing it!  But a girl's gotta have some time to herself now and again,  dontcha think!? Plus, there's life chores to be done:  hair to reset,  lingerie to rinse out,  etc. And the new day job is kickin' my ass!  In a good way,  but there's much to be done!  And hubby's away,  so the Kitties and I have the house to ourselves.  Major catnaps, I promise!

So last night we kicked off the weekend with a little happy hour at In n Out, our neighborhood watering hole. "Mom" and "Dad" were there, along with some of the girls from the "Screw Krewe." Some of them were off to EJ's for an ICOH show,  and Cravyn and friends were having a show at George, but I was right here in the 'hood,  close to home,  with a Taco Bell between home and the bar screaming "Ginger!  Eat Me!"  So I did.  And that's the end of that story!

The Kitties and I went to bed at 9pm last night,  and slept until 6 this am.  We needed it!  They were tired after helping Celia clean the house all day yesterday! I woke up this morning realizing that the project I worked on all day yesterday at work would be so much better if I reformatted a couple of things and printed it on a larger scale.  Since I'm reviewing it with the Boss at 8am Monday,  I'm going to run in to the office this morning and redo it.  Don't feel sorry for me: 10 steps away from the elevator on the 1st floor is Starbucks, so I can kill 2 birds with one stone.  Plus, downtown is dead on Saturday so I can zip in and zip out!

Tonight is game night with the Girls.  They come up with the best board games,  and with some snacks and lots of Pinot Grigio,  we will all laugh until our stomachs hurt!

I'll catch you up on the happenings tomorrow!

No comments: