Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What a Busy Girl!!!!

What a busy week Miss Ginger is having,  and it's only Tuesday!  I've finally gotten the pics ready from "Mom" and "Dads" 30th anniversary party!

There's lots more great pics on my website,  so check them out at www.ggrant008.com!

The weekend wasn't over after Saturday!  Sunday night,  Marcia Mink Gill hosted a great party and show at the BRB, benefitting PWA Holiday Charities.  Miss Ginger made a quick cameo in her Carmen Miranda garb,  but I think the hit of the show had to be Cravyn Morehead in her Betty Boop costume!  Here's a couple of shots!

It was a great party, and I wish I could have stayed longer,  but Miss G's day job called and she had a business trip scheduled the next day!

But, wouldn' ya know,  the girl I was supposed to work with took ill,  so my trip to Nashville got postponed.  I'm still headed to OKC on Thursday, but I'll be back for the weekend to compete in the Duchess of the Darkness contest benefitting Unhinged Productions.  I hope all my adoring fans will come out to support me, and maybe even buy a table and make an evening of it!  After the contest,  Miss Ginger wil be headed over to EJ's to find out who is announcing their candidacy for Emperor and Empress of ERSICSS.  Then Miss G's taking Sunday off!  She'll need to rest after that busy Saturday!

Hope to see you all Saturday if not before!  Love to all!   .....g

 


Tags: , , , PWA Holiday Charities, Unhinged Productions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just reading about your life exhausts me!!!

You look great, but yeah, I love that Boop costume, look at those legs!! (Wish I had legs like that, LOL)