Friday, October 12, 2007

TGIF!

Tonight the Hubby and I had dinner at Cavatore with the LawnShark girls.  We love them,  and we love that place,  but tonight we had to wait for a table,  which is kind of unusual.  As soon a Federico realized we were waiting he got us a table,  which of course made Hubby swoon because Federico is right up his alley!  Lucky for me Mr. Fred  is straight as an arrow,  but I have to admit he is yummy eye candy,  and soooooo sweet to us every time we visit his establishment,  which is pretty much every Friday!  Anyway,  it was a lovely evening,  and we came back to the house and introduced the girls to one of our favorite shows through the miracle of DVR!  If you haven't seen Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead you really must!  She is truly amazing!

http://www.lifetimetv.com/on-tv/shows/lisa-williams 

I never really believed in mediums and clairvoyance and all that stuff before Lisa,  but I have always believed in afterlife,  and that the people we loved in life are always with us after their passing.  Anyway,  Lisa can totally communicate with the spirits,  and proves every week that the afterlife is very interested in our lives on earth and that they visit us often!  This is really important to me, because I'm the youngest in my family,  and my grandparents,  both parents,  and one of my 4 brothers has already passed over,  and they are with me all the time.  I can feel it,  but unfortunately I can't communicate!  I would LOVE to meet Lisa,  so I could let the know I'm at peace and to make sure they are,  too!  I know it sounds flaky,  but she is SO awesome and sweet and amazingly gifted!  Maybe someday I  will get to meet her! 

Speaking of Life Among the Dead,  Miss Ginger is coming back to life Sunday evening in a benefit for Legacy.  Christopher is hosting a show at the BRB called "Knights of the Round Table".  It's been a couple of weeks since Miss G has been out in public,  so she's kinda looking forward to making an appearance!  I hear there's food at 7pm and the show starts at 8,  so headon out and support Miss G and the "merry men" at the round table!

No comments: