Monday, November 12, 2007

Miss Ginger goes all Martha Stewart on your ass!

Well,  the holidays have finally hit Miss Ginger.  She's decided to go all out and host Thanksgiving herself, along with the help of her favorite domestic goddess Martha Stewart  This month's issue of Living has a recipe for a roasted turkey prepared on an outdoor grill,  so I'm ready to fire mine up! How appropriate is it in Texas to barbeque the turkey,  especially since it will probably be about 88 degrees that day anyway!  Albuquerque Brother will be here, along with my Local Brother and his 3 kids.  And, when my extended family is added in the head count rolls up to be about 14.  That's a good size group!  I guess I'll get up early Saturday and try to hit Sam's Club before the rush!  Hopefully I can get the shopping and some of the prep done this weekend so I won't be rushing around on Thursday.  I have to be able to watch the big event hosted by America's first choice for fashion and affordable luxury:  the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!  Hopefully the balloons won't take out any spectators this year!

Watch the blog for updates on the progress! 

 

 

No comments: