Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hot Tranny Mess!

If you missed SNL last night you MUST go to NBC.com and watch the clip of the "new Bravo show"  If you are a Project Runway fan you will love it!

For all you Krewebies out there,  I have a photo that will make you insane with jealousy!

No, your eyes are no deceiving you.  There are actually 2 vehicles in the garage AT THE SAME TIME!! Can you believe it?  Of course, I know it's fleeting,  and the Volvo had to go in at kind of an angle so as not to hit the stack of banquet tables that has sort of  developed in there, but they are actually in there for now!  At least until we have a ball theme and costume work begins,  I can live like a normal person and put the cars in the garage!  What a great feeling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in a deep slumber long before SNL started so I missed it.  I'll have to view it on the website.

btw...did you ever name the car?