Monday, December 3, 2007

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty

I'll bet you thought I was talking about Miss Ginger!  Actually,  it's the weather!  It's beautiful here! Days like today are what the holiday time in South Texas is all about!  All weekend it was dreary,  humid,  drizzly,  and gross!  Some of the folks from the Krewe came over to work on chorus props,  and we got a lot done but our session was cut short when the rain started to fall.  The garage was too small for the whole group to work,  so we shut it down and the Kids and I settled down for a long winter's nap. We woke up to more dreary weather,  but we watched a couple of episodes of "Stylishly Late with Stacy London" to brighten things up.Stacy London's Style Quiz 

 

 

 

I just love Stacy because I think she is the coolest chick on Earth!  Anyway,  the kids and I finally went to bed,  and this morning we woke up and it was clear,  cold,  and breezy!  Winter weather for Texas!  It's brisk and fresh and comfortable and FABULOUS! So everyone put on your best outerwear that no one ever gets to see and hit the streets in style!!

No comments: