Sunday, December 9, 2007

Miss Ginger goes through a process

Sorry it's been so long since everyone has heard from me,  but Miss Ginger has been busy going through "a process".  I didn't really realize that this was happening,  but I have been strangely disoriented since ex-hubby left. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine. I just feel sort of wildly driven to complete projects and get things in order.  Miss Tony described the process perfectly today when she said "I understand perfectly what you're going through.  You're decoupling!"  She's hit the nail on the head!  All of those decisions, comprimises and lost battles that accumulated over the last 7 years can now be undone!  I can put everything where I want it,  and screw anybody who doesn't like it there!  I can try things out,  and live with them for a while to test their longevity,  and no longer have to answer the question "you're not going to leave that there,  are you?!"  And,  I've got SO MUCH closet space!  Give me a couple more days to finish the final touches and I'll post photos of Miss Ginger's FABULOUS new private dressing room!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Miss G, glad to see you are handling the change so well...here's to YOU!!!